Over the years, TSMV has contributed to make sure the Bow Valley remains a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. We’ve done this with the community fabric in mind. Canmore is known for its healthy, nature-based lifestyle, from Olympians training at the Canmore Nordic Centre to climbing enthusiasts, bird watchers and cyclists cruising through town.
TSMV has provided financial support for local not-for-profits, sporting groups, service organizations, festivals, food banks, student scholarships and more.
TSMV has supported:
- Creative Combat at artsPlace
- Rotary Club of Canmore
- Canmore & Area Mountain Bike Association (CAMBA)
- Alberta TrailNet
- Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Festival
- Canmore Uncorked
- Highland Games
- Our Lady of the Snows Playground project
- Mozart on the Mountain
- Festival of Lights
- Biosphere Institute
- Banff Alpine Racers
- Canmore Illusions Gymnastic Club
- Canmore daycare
- and other grassroots community initiatives and organizations across the valley.
We look for community-based initiatives that reflect our values and build connections with our neighbours.