Three Sisters Mountain Village is committed to making sure the Bow Valley remains a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. Canmore is best known for its healthy, nature-based lifestyle, from Olympians training at the Nordic Centre to climbing enthusiasts honing their skills at Elevation Place to wellness gurus hosting outdoor retreats to bird watchers helping with the counts of transitory birds – there is room for all interests. And there are many local clubs and associations that support and enrich the community’s mountain culture.
We are a proud supporter of local not-for-profits, sporting groups, service organizations, festivals, food banks and more. We support community-based initiatives that reflect our values and foster connections with our neighbours.
Some of our community support includes:
- Programming at artsPlace – Canmore’s community arts centre
- Thrive Wellness Festival
- Rotary Club of Canmore
- Canmore & Area Mountain Bike Association (CAMBA)
- Alberta TrailNet
- Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Festival
- Canmore Uncorked
- Highland Games
- Our Lady of the Snows Playground project
- Mozart on the Mountain
- Festival of Lights
- Biosphere Institute
- Banff Alpine Racers
- Canmore Illusions Gymnastic Club
- Canmore daycare
- and other grassroots community initiatives and organizations across the valley.