An Application has been submitted to the AEP! What does this mean? This proposed wildlife corridor would be the Bow Valley’s WIDEST, and is the LARGEST COMMITMENT OF PRIVATE LAND for a corridor in Canada THREE SISTERS MOUNTAIN VILLAGE (TSMV) would like to inform the public that a formal application has been made to Alberta…
Three Sisters Mountain Village blog is a place to share content developed from our internal team and outside contributors featuring the lifestyle of Canmore, events, recent press and announcements regarding planning for the Three Sisters development.
- Spirit North celebrates 10 years, holds first Friendraiser this week October 18, 2019
- Canmore’s thriving health and wellness scene; TSMV sponsors panel on building healthy communities October 18, 2019
- FRONT DOOR ACCESS TO OUTDOOR FUN April 29, 2019
- TSMV TO TRANSFER OVER TWENTY ACRES OF LAND TO TOWN OF CANMORE April 4, 2019
- TSMV ANNOUNCES MOU AND SPONSORSHIP WITH CAMBA December 10, 2018