An Application has been submitted to the AEP! What does this mean? This proposed wildlife corridor would be the Bow Valley’s WIDEST, and is the LARGEST COMMITMENT OF PRIVATE LAND for a corridor in Canada THREE SISTERS MOUNTAIN VILLAGE (TSMV) would like to inform the public that a formal application has been made to Alberta…
Three Sisters Mountain Village blog is a place to share content developed from our internal team and outside contributors featuring the lifestyle of Canmore, events, recent press and announcements regarding planning for the Three Sisters development.
- TSMV ANNOUNCES MOU AND SPONSORSHIP WITH CAMBA December 10, 2018
- BEYOND BUILDINGS WITH BIOLOGIST KYLE KNOPFF September 24, 2018
- WHAT’S NEW WITH THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS TOURISM MARKET? September 24, 2018
- EXPLORING THE BENEFITS OF AND BARRIERS TO DEVELOPMENT September 21, 2018
- AREA STRUCTURE PLAN 101: UNDERSTANDING THIS GUIDING DEVELOPMENT DOCUMENT September 21, 2018